Joining is free...and donating is optional!
In August of 2017, NPTR shifted from a running club to an official, nonprofit organization. We are driven 100% by volunteers. In order to “keep the lights on” (e.g. pay for insurance, host this website) we must solicit and obtain donations. Once insurance is procured, our goal is to organize and execute several trail races, initially informal, and building to an “official” NPTR Trail Race. In the meantime, we continue to offer weekly group runs, training support, and camaraderie. If/when we manage to accrue surplus funds, members will be able to vote upon a philanthropic endeavor (e.g. rehab Wisconsin Shelter, create a kids running program, medical costs for teddy bear...etc).
- Does it cost anything to join? No. However, we are encouraging individuals to consider donating (at any level) in conjunction with with joining. (At the bottom on this page, click on the Join button. It takes 2 minutes to fill out the short form!)
- What do I get when I join? Voting rights. Future access to “Members only” events. Inner-peace.
- How do I donate money? Upon submitting an online Membership Application (button below), a donation form will pop up. If you wish to donate without joining, simply click on the Donate button (below) now. Membership form is FAST and EASY!
- Do I get anything for donating? All donors will be acknowledged on our donor-appreciate page. Additionally, you get peace of mind that you are supporting a local trail-running group that is 100% volunteer-run. Any individual who donates at the $15 level or more will receive (in the mail) a badass NPTR magnet.
- How does Membership affect my status in the Closed Facebook Group? No impact.
- If I don't join, may I still attend group runs? Yes. But we won’t wait for you. (kidding)
Click here for our Donor Appreciation Page