Joining is free...and donating is optional!
In August of 2017, NPTR shifted from a running club to an official, nonprofit organization. We are driven 100% by volunteers. In order to “keep the lights on” (e.g. pay for insurance, host this website) we must solicit and obtain donations. If/when we manage to accrue surplus funds, members may vote upon a philanthropic endeavor. In the meantime, we continue to host (free) group runs multiple times a week and offer support and comraderie to our fellow runners!
- Does it cost anything to join? No. However, we are encouraging individuals to consider donating (at any level) in conjunction with with joining.
- What do I get when I join? Voting rights. Future access to “Members only” events. Inner-peace.
- How do I donate money? Upon submitting an online Membership Application (button below), a donation form will pop up. If you wish to donate without joining, simply click on the Donate button (below) now. Membership form is FAST and EASY!
- Do I get anything for donating? Peace of mind that you are supporting a local trail-running group that is 100% volunteer-run. Any individual who donates at the $15 level or more will receive (in the mail) a badass NPTR magnet.
- How does Membership affect my status in the Closed Facebook Group? No impact.
- If I don't join, may I still attend group runs? Yes. But we won’t wait for you. (kidding)
Click here for our Donor Appreciation Page