Green Mile Loop Challenge 2019
When: Saturday, September 28, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Where: Roosevelt Shelter in North Park (Directions)
What: We aim to promote the healthful and competitive aspects of trail running while making this event highly accessible (e.g. free of charge, modest trail course for any level trail runner)
Event Parameters: Within the allotted timeframe (8 a.m. to 2 p.m.) how many loops of the almost 2-mile green trail can you do? (1 loop or 20? It's all good!) With each loop you complete, a raffle ticket is given to you. The more loops, the more tickets - which ultimately means more chances to win some cool swag!
Registration is SOLD OUT. Click HERE for waitlist.
1. Will there be NPTR Merchandise for sale? Yes, bring cash.
2. Are there restrooms? Yes.
3. Parking? Yep, we're using the Church lot.
4. What if I've never run trails before? This is the event for you! Give it a go!
5. What about awards? Yep, we'll recognize the high-volume loopers!
6. Do I need to be present to win the raffle? No, just be sure to put your name and cell phone number on the ticket stub. We'll do the drawings at 2:15 p.m.
7. Can I bring kids? There's a playground nearby, feel free to send them there.
8. Do I have to start right at 8:00 a.m.? No. You can start anytime you'd like! We expect varying start times from many people.
9. Will there be food? Yes!